Kerala Tour Senior Citizens Packages
Kerala Tour senior citizens, Planning for a Kerala trip in 2023 – 2024? Here are our most popular and trending Kerala tour packages! Be it a sightseeing tour across the beaches of Kerala, a tour in the lush green spice plantations, a wildlife tour in the untouched forests of Thekkady or a romantic getaway Kerala tour package for the newly wed.
We offer them all. Pick your favorite and explore the best of God’s Own Country!.If you wish to dive deeper and soak in the culture of Kerala, you should opt one from our more than some Kerala tour packages. Whatever the budget, from standard to luxury, our Kerala tour packages are customisable as per your wants.
- Mattupetty Dam, Munnar
- Mattancherry Palace, Kochi
- Periyar National Park, Thekkady
- Aruvikkuzhi Waterfall, Kumarakom
- Alappuzha Beach, Alleppey
- Lighthouse Beach, Kovalam
- Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Trivandrum
- Banasura Sagar Dam, Wayanad
- Vagamon Lake, Vagamon
- Vizhinjam, Poovar
- St. Angelo’s Fort, Kannur
- Madiyan Koolom Temple, Kasargod
- Bathe Elephants, Kodanad
- House Boat Stay, Alleppey
- Shikara Rides, Alappuzha
- Snake Boat Race, Alappuzha
- Stay In a Tree House, Wayanad
- Spice Tour, Thekkady
- Visit the Coffee Plantation, Wayanad
- Watch Theyyam, Kochi
- Try Tea Flavours, Munnar
- Bird Watching, Kumarakom
Best Time To Travel Kerala
The best time definitely is during the winter season. One can enjoy adventure activities, go boating and trekking and all this while being comfortable. what should be done
So Kerala is best when explored in the winter season. The summers in Kerala are too hot for comfort and hence it is best to be avoided. Also, the main monsoons keep the state wet all throughout the season. Although it can be a beautiful amalgamation of scenic views, it becomes difficult to explore outdoor activities during the monsoons.
- By Air
- By Train
- By Road
Thought the culture and tradition of the Kerala state are hundreds of years old but it is still alive in the hearts of the locals.
Kerala is a land of cultural diversity and it houses various religions, communities, regional cultures and language variations. The culture is like a chain made of different coloured beads. The Kerala is rich in rain forests. Its ancient trade relations with foreign lands, entry of immigrant communities during different periods, agricultural tradition, cuisine and its tradition of art – literature –science and all of this makes the state what it is today.
- Puttu and Kadala Curry
- Appam with Stew
- Nadan Kozhi Varuthathu (Spicy Chicken Fry)
- Kerala Prawns Curry
- Beef Fry
- Malabar Parotha
- Fish Molee
- Fish Molee
- Palada Payasam
This itinerary provides a balanced mix of nature, culture, and relaxation. Adjustments can be made based on your preferences and travel dates.
Overwiew Kerala 16 Nights 17 Days
Kerala Tour Packages for senior citizens Kerala is known for its lush green natural beauty. This part of India is home to waterfalls, spices, coffee/tea plantations, rain-forest, hills, exotic birds, wild animals, butterflies, gardens and much more. If you are looking for a long trip to Kerala; where you want to explore the different parts of Kerala with enthusiasm then it is the right package for you.
- Chinese Fishing Nets.Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue
- Devine Munnar Tea Gardens etc.
- Boat Ride on Periyar Lake and safari.
- Houseboat cruise in the backwaters.
- Visit Alleppey Beach and explore the town.
- Vizhinjam Lighthouse and indulge in water sports.
- Visit the Janardanaswamy Temple and the Varkala Cliff.
- Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Napier Museum